Hafiz Saeed, leader of the banned organisation Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD)
Four aides of Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed, who were detained along with the JuD chief by the government of Pakistan's Punjab province under preventative detention since January, have been released.
Abdullah Ubaid, Malik Zafar Iqbal, Abdul Rehman Abid and Qazi Kashif Hussain - walked free as the judicial review board refused to extend their detention.
On January 31, Saeed and his four aides were detained by the Punjab government for 90 days under the Anti-Terrorism Act 1997, which was then extended further. However, the last two extensions were made under the 'public safety law'.
- #デスチャ is trending at 10 in Japan
- ヒッセン is trending at 9 in Japan
- アイドルファン仲間 is trending at 8 in Japan
- #地域CL is trending at 7 in Japan
- 鳥取砂丘 is trending at 6 in Japan
- RIZAP is trending at 5 in Japan
- #HTTR is trending at 8 in world
- #IcerdePorSiempre is trending at 7 in world
- Atlas is trending at 4 in world
- #ابراهيم_خفاجي is trending at 2 in world
- #24KasımÖğretmenlerGünü is trending at 1 in world
- Ashwin is trending at 10 in India
- Jagatsinghpur is trending at 9 in India
- F-22 is trending at 8 in India
- Samarawickrama is trending at 7 in India
- Nahargarh Fort is trending at 6 in India
- #ACGatPmec is trending at 5 in India
- #VASCODAGAMA is trending at 4 in India
- #Congress_સાથે_ગુજરાત is trending at 2 in India
- Classic Cinemas Strengthens Strategy Partnership with GDC