The coast guard copter winching the German from the ship
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) managed to save a German national who had suffered a cardiac attack onboard a cruise ship on Saturday. According to the ICG, they had received a distress message around 2.30 pm, mentioning that a German passenger cruise ship with 1,855 passengers on board had a 75-year-old German, Konrad Anton, who had suffered a cardiac arrest. After the call was received, the coast guard immediately coordinated a helicopter, and a fast interceptor boat was launched within minutes.
Meanwhile, in coordination with the cruise ship, the coast guard advised the ship to come close to the Goa coast at full speed. The patient was winched by coast guards from the north of Reddi port and brought to an ambulance which was coordinated to wait at Miramar beach close to Manipal hospital. The patient was handed over to the medical team.
"The patient is now reported to be in stable condition and under treatment by a team of specialists at Manipal Hospital in Goa," the coast guard said.
- #デスチャ is trending at 10 in Japan
- ヒッセン is trending at 9 in Japan
- アイドルファン仲間 is trending at 8 in Japan
- #地域CL is trending at 7 in Japan
- 鳥取砂丘 is trending at 6 in Japan
- RIZAP is trending at 5 in Japan
- #HTTR is trending at 8 in world
- #IcerdePorSiempre is trending at 7 in world
- Atlas is trending at 4 in world
- #ابراهيم_خفاجي is trending at 2 in world
- #24KasımÖğretmenlerGünü is trending at 1 in world
- Ashwin is trending at 10 in India
- Jagatsinghpur is trending at 9 in India
- F-22 is trending at 8 in India
- Samarawickrama is trending at 7 in India
- Nahargarh Fort is trending at 6 in India
- #ACGatPmec is trending at 5 in India
- #VASCODAGAMA is trending at 4 in India
- #Congress_સાથે_ગુજરાત is trending at 2 in India
- Classic Cinemas Strengthens Strategy Partnership with GDC