The judge handed down death sentence to the accused along with a fine of Rs0.15 million as compensation money
FAISALABAD: A court awarded 35 years imprisonment to an accused for his involvement in a murder case in Faisalabad on Tuesday.
The judgment was announced by Additional Sessions Judge Naeem Saleem. The prosecution told the court that accused Abdur Rehman, resident of Chak No 206/RB, had murdered a seven-year-old boy Qurban Ali, on January 21, 2016.
Minor remanded for killing younger sister in Lahore
The local police registered a case against the accused and presented the challan before the court. After hearing the arguments, the judge handed down death sentence to the accused along with a fine of Rs0.15 million as compensation money.
Earlier in January 2017, an anti-terrorist court awarded 35 years imprisonment to a convict who was involved in terrorist activities in Sargodha. The judgment was announced by ATC Judge Tariq Mehmood Zargham.
Boy kills sister over handwriting
The prosecution told the court that counter terrorism department officials arrested Niaz Muhammad from Lorry Adda Sargodha on January, 24, 2016 and seized two suicidal jackets and a pistol from his possession. Niaz was also wanted by the police in a number of terrorist activities in the district.
, September 13th, 2017.
- Gaza is trending at 10 in India
- Rs 650 is trending at 9 in India
- Jharkhand's Kumardubi is trending at 8 in India
- Arun Sadhu is trending at 6 in India
- #Super30 is trending at 5 in India
- #MaharawalRatanSingh is trending at 4 in India
- #DeendayalUpadhyaya is trending at 3 in India
- Studio Weekend Estimates: ‘Kingsman’ Golden w/ $39M; ‘Lego Ninjago’ Starts w/ $21.2M; R-Rated Titles Comprise 8 of Top 10
- Trio through to Uruguay as Korea DPR retain title
- Trump slaps travel restrictions on N Korea, Venezuela in sweeping new ban
- London mayor says Britain should not host President Trump on state visit
- Chastened Merkel braces for coalition tussle after vote
- Venezuela added to US travel ban
- Govt to finalise health surcharge policy after PM returns
- Moeen Ali smashes second fastest ODI century for England, helps them beat West Indies
- India clinch ODI series with hat-trick of wins against Australia
- Barca, Real and Atletico all win in La Liga
- Seven pro-Jamaat-e-Islami doctors face police grilling over ‘violent sabotage plan'
- BNP rejects Hasina's 'safe zone' solution to Rohingya crisis
- Man beats sister to death over marriage dispute