The judge handed down death sentence to the accused along with a fine of Rs0.15 million as compensation money
FAISALABAD: A court awarded 35 years imprisonment to an accused for his involvement in a murder case in Faisalabad on Tuesday.
The judgment was announced by Additional Sessions Judge Naeem Saleem. The prosecution told the court that accused Abdur Rehman, resident of Chak No 206/RB, had murdered a seven-year-old boy Qurban Ali, on January 21, 2016.
Minor remanded for killing younger sister in Lahore
The local police registered a case against the accused and presented the challan before the court. After hearing the arguments, the judge handed down death sentence to the accused along with a fine of Rs0.15 million as compensation money.
Earlier in January 2017, an anti-terrorist court awarded 35 years imprisonment to a convict who was involved in terrorist activities in Sargodha. The judgment was announced by ATC Judge Tariq Mehmood Zargham.
Boy kills sister over handwriting
The prosecution told the court that counter terrorism department officials arrested Niaz Muhammad from Lorry Adda Sargodha on January, 24, 2016 and seized two suicidal jackets and a pistol from his possession. Niaz was also wanted by the police in a number of terrorist activities in the district.
, September 13th, 2017.
- Stephen Chbosky Goes from Page to Screen with ‘WONDER’
- Justice League Begins Overseas Run, Claims Top Opening Day of All Time in Brazil
- Weekend Forecast: ‘Justice League,’ ‘The Star,’ ‘Wonder’
- ‘Coco’ Becomes Highest-Grossing Film Ever in Mexico
- Rangpur police detain two Union Council members over attack on Hindu homes
- Russia and Venezuela agree debt deal
- Govt working to equally develop all parts of country: Zubair
- Promotion of interfaith harmony need of hour: Shahbaz
- Security forces arrest five terrorists in Balochistan
- 370,000 undocumented Afghan refugees registered across country
- Negative politics to be rejected by people in next year's general elections: CM
- Pakistan Needs To Be Told US Won't Tolerate Terrorist Safe Havens: John C Rood
- Justice League Movie Review
- Tumhari Sulu Movie Review
- Lauren Jauregui Steve Aoki's 'All Night' - REACTING Live!
- The Crazy-Expensive Just Plain Crazy Items From Gwyneth Paltrow's 2017 Goop Holiday Gift Guides!
- Eight arrested in Amsterdam in joint Dutch Irish drugs crackdown
- Major League Rugby nears kick-off as next attempt to make US a union power
- OnePlus 5 to receive Android 8.0 Oreo beta this month, 5T to get it in late December
- Microsoft unveils Azure Databricks, new AI tools for developers