PLANO, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Oct. 18, 2017– Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CNK), a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry, announced that Guests can now conveniently purchase tickets online at cinemark.com using Chase Pay, a digital engagement platform that allows Chase customers to pay online.
“By partnering with Chase Pay, our Guests can take advantage of a quick and convenient digital experience when they purchase tickets to see their favorite films,” said James Meredith, Cinemark’s SVP of Marketing & Communications. “We strive to provide our Guests with an enhanced entertainment experience, so offering this safe and secure payment option was an easy choice.”
“More and more, people are planning their movie outings ahead of time and digitally, not having to worry about lines or sold out shows, and Chase Pay helps complete that experience,” said Jen Roberts, head ofChase Pay.
Currently, Guests can purchase movie tickets for any of Cinemark’s 337 locations using Chase Pay at cinemark.com. Chase Pay also allows Chase credit and debit card customers to transact on the app, at retail and in other apps, order ahead, manage loyalty rewards, and receive offers.
- US announces new assistance to Lebanese military
- Serbia turns to Russia for air defense systems, helo procurement
- Police say NY blast suspect asked wife in Dhaka to read books by hardline Islamic preacher
- Zav Architects designs Iranian house as a belvedere featuring open-air viewing platforms
- Clarus XC Technology the Official Screen of CineAsia 2017
- MoviePass Signs Marketing Performance-Based Revenue Deal with Movie Distributor and Releases Data to Show Its Impact On Movie Theater Ticket Sales
- NATO Hails Opening of Saudi Arabian Movie Theater Market
- COMING SOON: ‘Ready Player One,’ ‘Spider-Man: Into The Spider-verse,’ ‘Alita: Battle Angel,’ ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom,’ and Horse Stuff
- AMC Entertainment Announces MoU with The Public Investment Fund, the Sovereign Wealth Fund of Saudi Arabia
- Seating Boom: How Theater Renovations Can Impact Exhibition in 2018
- Powster Launches Responsive Web Platform For Powerful Documentary Unrest
- Fandango: ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Is a Force to Behold as Company’s Top Pre-Seller of 2017
- GDC Technology Spotlights Revolutionary Cinema Automation 2.0 at CineAsia 2017
- Regal and IMAX Launch Virtual Reality Centre in NYC’s Times Square
- Venezuela to investigate ex-oil tsar over corruption
- Starbucks wi-fi makes computers mine crypto-currency
- Muji is not just about minimalism and simplicity, says art director Kenya Hara
- New Orleans man sues Saints for refund over national anthem protests
- Compelling cuisine
- The Rove Downtown hotel is a new concept for Dubai says Anne-Cecile de Chaumont