Finally, after the long wait, Golmaal Again has achieved something unimaginable. It has entered the rare 200-crore club at the domestic box office joining the elites.
Golmaal Again collected 3.47 crores on its 4th weekend. The movie has managed to achieve this feat in 24 days of its release. Pre-release many have predicted a good total for the film but Golmaal Again has surpassed everyone’s expectations. The film stands with a grand total of 201.43 crores.Golmaal Again Crosses 200 Crores At The Indian Box Office; Biggest Bollywood Blockbuster Of The Year
Golmaal Again will cross the lifetime collections of 3 Idiots (202 crores) and Happy New Year (205 crores) in next few days. Salman Khan’s Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (207.40 crores) is also on the radar of Golmaal Again.
Ajay Devgn after a couple of duds in Shivaayand Baadshahois back in the major league with Golmaal Again. He has a very interesting line up of films in Raid, Taanaji biopic and Battle Of Saragarhi.
On the film’s phenomenal success, producer and director Rohit Shetty said, “I am overwhelmed with the response the film has received and thank the worldwide audience for appreciating the film.”
Shibasish Sarkar, COO, Reliance Entertainment commented, “It is very rare for a film to create such wonders at the box office. We are thankful to our friend and partner, Rohit for his incredible vision that made this possible.”
Golmaal Again is the fourth part of the Golmaal franchise. It stars Ajay Devgn, Arshad Warsi, Parineeti Chopra, Tabu, Shreyas Talpade, Kunal Khemmu, Tusshar Kapoor, Prakash Raj and Johnny Lever. The film has turned out to be the blockbuster after Rana Daggubati and Prabhas’ Baahubali 2 which released in April this year.
- US announces new assistance to Lebanese military
- Sweden to re-establish military unit on Baltic Sea island
- French lawmaker warns over judging the budget by its cover
- Making sense of CHAMP, the silver bullet miracle missile that isn’t
- Serbia turns to Russia for air defense systems, helo procurement
- GAO: Upgrading to new GPS will cost billions more than planned
- ‘Nothing more natural’: Turkey-Qatar procurement business flourishes
- Latest decisions of the FIFA Disciplinary Committee
- Real survive scare to tee up Gremio clash
- Police say NY blast suspect asked wife in Dhaka to read books by hardline Islamic preacher
- Bale rescues Real after Ronaldo equaliser against Al Jazira in Club World Cup semis
- British lawmakers defeat May's government on Brexit law
- Bangladesh to ramp up security for Christmas, New Year festivities in Dhaka
- Prof Sadeka Halim elected first female dean of Dhaka University social sciences faculty
- Bangladesh to observe Martyred Intellectuals Day Thursday
- Hasina flying back home from France
- French energy giant Total to expand Bangladesh business with 'big investment'
- British Council opens WOW Dhaka’s Chittagong Chapter, self-access centre
- BDcabs introduces enterprise app ‘Gari Technology’ at Istanbul meet
- Azam J Chowdhury elected president of BAPLC, Anis Khan vice-president