Authors: Ecroaker.com Boosters. Pitch your Idea
Taylor Swift's Reputation has already garnered quite the, well, reputation!!
As you may've heard, Miz Swift's sixth studio album went flying off the shelves as she sold 700,000 copies in its first day in the U.S. And it appears as though those numbers are Swiftly (sorry, we had to) growing as the Gorgeous singer has now sold over 925,000 units.
And she's on the fast track to platinum status!
Related: Taylor Announces 2018 Reputation Tour Dates!
Nielsen Music tracked the sales from TayTay's first day up until Sunday's close of business. If Reputation continues to sell at this rate, TS6 could sell over 1 million units in the week ending on November 16. In fact, Swift may earn her largest sales week yet!
If everything goes according to plan, Taylor's Reputation could even surpass the debut number 1989 nabbed — which was 1.29 million copies during week one.
We wonder — is Taylor …Ready For It??
Tags: business blitz, crazzzzy, music minute, news, nielsen music, reputation, taylor swift
- US announces new assistance to Lebanese military
- Sweden to re-establish military unit on Baltic Sea island
- French lawmaker warns over judging the budget by its cover
- Making sense of CHAMP, the silver bullet miracle missile that isn’t
- Serbia turns to Russia for air defense systems, helo procurement
- GAO: Upgrading to new GPS will cost billions more than planned
- ‘Nothing more natural’: Turkey-Qatar procurement business flourishes
- Latest decisions of the FIFA Disciplinary Committee
- Real survive scare to tee up Gremio clash
- Police say NY blast suspect asked wife in Dhaka to read books by hardline Islamic preacher
- Bale rescues Real after Ronaldo equaliser against Al Jazira in Club World Cup semis
- British lawmakers defeat May's government on Brexit law
- Bangladesh to ramp up security for Christmas, New Year festivities in Dhaka
- Prof Sadeka Halim elected first female dean of Dhaka University social sciences faculty
- Bangladesh to observe Martyred Intellectuals Day Thursday
- Hasina flying back home from France
- French energy giant Total to expand Bangladesh business with 'big investment'
- British Council opens WOW Dhaka’s Chittagong Chapter, self-access centre
- BDcabs introduces enterprise app ‘Gari Technology’ at Istanbul meet
- Azam J Chowdhury elected president of BAPLC, Anis Khan vice-president