It’s been 4 weeks and Golmaal Again has entered in the 200 crore club making it one of the most profitable movies of 2017. It already has crossed few movies, let’s see how much it has added to its already amazing profit percentage.
Golmaal Again has managed to make 151.78 % profit within as it completes its 4th weekend at the box office. the movie is unstoppable at the BO. It had shattered many records by earning 100 crores in just 4 days of its release.Golmaal Again Has Earned More Than 150% Of Profit At The Box Office
In its 4th weekend, the movie collected an amount of 3.47 crores which means that the movie now stands with a total of 201.43 crores.
Here’s how we calculate Profit Percentage:
Collections – Budget = ROI
ROI/Budget*100 = ROI%
(Please rotate your mobile screen for best viewing)
Golmaal Again is made on a high budget of 80 crores and according to our formula, the film has earned 121.43 crores return on its investment. The movie has retained its old position and is just short of Kaabil which stands at the profit percentage of 153.60.
Golmaal Again opened to a hysterical response creating mayhem at the ticket windows and ending the long timed draught faced by the industry. Baahubali 2 was the last time to witness such craze. Since then it was a barren route for Bollywood as may major movies and stars failed to attract huge numbers.
Filmmaker Rohit Shetty‘s action comedy movie Golmaal Again released on October 20. The movie is directed and co-produced by Rohit Shetty. It features Ajay Devgn, Tabu, Parineeti Chopra, Arshad Warsi, Tushar Kapoor, Kunal Kemmu, Shreyas Talpade in the lead role and Neil Nitin Mukesh in supporting roles.
Golmaal Again is facing a bit of competition from Qarib Qarib Singlle and Hollywood’s magnum Thor: Ragnarok but it still has its arena open till another contender in Padmavati arrives on 1st December.
- US announces new assistance to Lebanese military
- Sweden to re-establish military unit on Baltic Sea island
- French lawmaker warns over judging the budget by its cover
- Making sense of CHAMP, the silver bullet miracle missile that isn’t
- Serbia turns to Russia for air defense systems, helo procurement
- GAO: Upgrading to new GPS will cost billions more than planned
- ‘Nothing more natural’: Turkey-Qatar procurement business flourishes
- Latest decisions of the FIFA Disciplinary Committee
- Real survive scare to tee up Gremio clash
- Police say NY blast suspect asked wife in Dhaka to read books by hardline Islamic preacher
- Bale rescues Real after Ronaldo equaliser against Al Jazira in Club World Cup semis
- British lawmakers defeat May's government on Brexit law
- Bangladesh to ramp up security for Christmas, New Year festivities in Dhaka
- Prof Sadeka Halim elected first female dean of Dhaka University social sciences faculty
- Bangladesh to observe Martyred Intellectuals Day Thursday
- Hasina flying back home from France
- French energy giant Total to expand Bangladesh business with 'big investment'
- British Council opens WOW Dhaka’s Chittagong Chapter, self-access centre
- BDcabs introduces enterprise app ‘Gari Technology’ at Istanbul meet
- Azam J Chowdhury elected president of BAPLC, Anis Khan vice-president