Authors: Ecroaker.com Boosters. Pitch your Idea
Oh no, is this Batman v Superman all over again??
Dour reviews for that film gave Warner Bros. a weaker opening than they wanted for their two biggest superhero franchises coming together.
So how are they combating that with Justice League? By keeping critics quiet as long as possible!
The film opens Thursday night, but the review embargo won't be lifted until Wednesday morning! That doesn't give potential viewers long to decide whether to buy tickets over the weekend.
Photos: Wonder Woman's Amazons Seem To Be Wearing A LOT Less In Justice League
And while this practice is standard for studios without much confidence in their films, they're going one step further!
What they're really worried about is the audience who will be turned off by just one number: the Rotten Tomatoes score. So the website is withholding their aggregate score until Thursday morning!
Interesting move for RT who have previously been accused of cheating Warner Bros. — despite WB owning a minority stake in Tomatoes' parent company (which sadly is not Vine! LOLz!). The site says they're just using the anticipation to build interest in their new See It/Skip It feature. Hmm…
Do YOU think this means Justice League is going to suck??
Tags: business blitz, comic books, critics, film flickers, gifs, justice league, review embargo, rotten tomatoes
- #デスチャ is trending at 10 in Japan
- ヒッセン is trending at 9 in Japan
- アイドルファン仲間 is trending at 8 in Japan
- #地域CL is trending at 7 in Japan
- 鳥取砂丘 is trending at 6 in Japan
- RIZAP is trending at 5 in Japan
- 数百人 is trending at 4 in Japan
- 慰安婦記念日 is trending at 1 in Japan
- #HTTR is trending at 8 in world
- #IcerdePorSiempre is trending at 7 in world
- Atlas is trending at 4 in world
- #ابراهيم_خفاجي is trending at 2 in world
- #24KasımÖğretmenlerGünü is trending at 1 in world
- Ashwin is trending at 10 in India
- Jagatsinghpur is trending at 9 in India
- F-22 is trending at 8 in India
- Samarawickrama is trending at 7 in India
- Nahargarh Fort is trending at 6 in India
- #ACGatPmec is trending at 5 in India
- #VASCODAGAMA is trending at 4 in India