Press Trust of India, New Delhi, Sep 11 2017, 11:54 IST
Police personnel maintain security at the Ryan International School in the view of protests in Gurugram on Sunday, two days after a 7-year-old class II student of the school was brutally murdered. PTI Photo
The matter was mentioned before a bench headed by Chief Justice Dipak Misra which said the plea would be heard today subject to clearance by the apex court registry.
Thakur's counsel told the bench, also comprising Justices A M Khanwilkar and D Y Chandrachud, that they were in the process of filing petition with the apex court registry.
The top court also agreed to hear a separate PIL, which has raised the issue of lack of safety measures in private schools across the country.
The boy was found with his throat slit and lying in a pool of blood in a washroom of the upmarket Gurgaon school on September 8.
Ashok Kumar, one of the school's bus conductors, who allegedly killed the boy while trying to sexually abuse him, was arrested the same day.
- 鹿島改 is trending at 10 in Japan
- シーカーストーン is trending at 9 in Japan
- #PWATokyo is trending at 8 in Japan
- #八千代ライブ is trending at 7 in Japan
- 出席者ゼロ is trending at 6 in Japan
- #スプラ意味ナイ報告選手権 is trending at 4 in Japan
- 元TBS記者 is trending at 3 in Japan
- #心理性別テスト is trending at 2 in Japan
- 湯キリコさん is trending at 1 in Japan
- Culiacán is trending at 10 in world
- Lanús is trending at 9 in world
- Rams is trending at 8 in world
- San Lorenzo is trending at 7 in world
- #ApagaTelevisa is trending at 6 in world
- #GagaFiveFootTwo is trending at 3 in world
- #TheVoiceBrasil is trending at 2 in world
- #AerosmithnoMultishow is trending at 1 in world
- Mahamana Express is trending at 10 in India
- Red Fort is trending at 9 in India
- Tehseen Shehzad Poonawalla is trending at 8 in India