Authors: TheIndianSubcontinent News Agency
He was briefed about initiatives being taken to expand bilateral ties between Pakistan, Bahrain
The Deputy Prime Minister of Bahrain, on Monday, said his country attached immense importance to its relations with Pakistan, Radio Pakistan reported.
In a meeting with the Ambassador of Pakistan to Bahrain, Javed Malik in Manama, Bahrain’s Deputy PM Sheikh Mohammad Bin Mubarak Al Khalifa was briefed about initiatives being taken to expand bilateral ties between the countries.
Pakistan, bahrain: Premier stresses strengthening of ties
Sheikh Al Khalifa stressed that Pakistan, an important member of the Muslim world, played a vital role for the region’s stability. He observed that the country’s strong ties with Bahrain and other GCC states interconnected the success and progress of the people.
- Gaza is trending at 10 in India
- Rs 650 is trending at 9 in India
- Jharkhand's Kumardubi is trending at 8 in India
- Arun Sadhu is trending at 6 in India
- #Super30 is trending at 5 in India
- #MaharawalRatanSingh is trending at 4 in India
- #DeendayalUpadhyaya is trending at 3 in India
- Studio Weekend Estimates: ‘Kingsman’ Golden w/ $39M; ‘Lego Ninjago’ Starts w/ $21.2M; R-Rated Titles Comprise 8 of Top 10
- Trio through to Uruguay as Korea DPR retain title
- Trump slaps travel restrictions on N Korea, Venezuela in sweeping new ban
- London mayor says Britain should not host President Trump on state visit
- Chastened Merkel braces for coalition tussle after vote
- Venezuela added to US travel ban
- Govt to finalise health surcharge policy after PM returns
- Moeen Ali smashes second fastest ODI century for England, helps them beat West Indies
- India clinch ODI series with hat-trick of wins against Australia
- Barca, Real and Atletico all win in La Liga
- Seven pro-Jamaat-e-Islami doctors face police grilling over ‘violent sabotage plan'
- BNP rejects Hasina's 'safe zone' solution to Rohingya crisis
- Man beats sister to death over marriage dispute