Authors: TheIndianSubcontinent News Agency
Says the zoo administration is responsible to facilitate visitors and introduce latest facilities
ISLAMABAD: Islamabad Mayor and Chairman Capital Development Authority (CDA) Anser Aziz on Tuesday said that Marghzar Zoo was one of the most attractive places in Islamabad and directed officials to step up their efforts to facilitate visitors. The CDA chairman was chairing a high-level meeting to review matters related to Marghzar Zoo at the CDA Headquarters. The meeting was attended by the senior MCI officers and CDA officials. Ansar said that the zoo administration was responsible to facilitate visitors and introduce facilities in line with the latest trends. “The Marghzar Zoo plays a very important role in educating children about the animals,” he added. The officials told the chairman that the administration was continuously focusing on the cleanliness of the zoo and animal enclosures were being swept regularly. Moreover, the sanitation staff of the zoo was working round the clock, making sure that public toilets are regularly swept.
, September 13th, 2017.
- Ashwin is trending at 10 in India
- Classic Cinemas Strengthens Strategy Partnership with GDC
- Urawa and Al Hilal face moment of truth
- Hafiz Saeed Walks Free; Vows To Fight For 'Kashmir Cause'
- Gazprom to develop natural gas motor fuel infrastructure in Bolivia
- Fiio F9SE In-Ear Headphones Review: Triple-driver attack
- Jeff Sessions orders review of gun background check system
- Vyapam case: CBI files charge sheet against 592 accused
- Hafiz Saeed walks free; vows to fight for 'Kashmir cause'
- Another humanitarian corridor may be opened in Eastern Ghouta de-escalation zone
- Army Takes Steps For Swift Troop Movement Along China Border
- China Shows Interest In Talking OBOR With India
- The Government Must Part With More Details On Rafale Pricing To End The Debate
- Hafiz Saeed Is Terrorist Leader Designated By UN And US: Trump Administration
- Want Guarantee On Safety of Jadhav's Wife, Mother: India To Pakistan
- China-India Vie For A Strategic Slice of Paradise
- Timeline: The Numerous Escapes of India's Most Wanted Man Hafiz Saeed
- CPEC Doesn't Change China, Pakistan'S Stand On Kashmir: Chinese Foreign Ministry
- Swiss Have Succumbed To Pak Lobbying, Chinese Pressure On Baluchistan: Brahumdagh Bugti
- Russian state armaments program to focus on precision weaponry — defense official