Authors: TheIndianSubcontinent News Agency
Dr Nasar asked participants to adopt a new approach and ignore any pressure for admissions to ensure transparency
LAHORE: PU vice chancellor has issued instructions to ensure admission strictly on merit in the upcoming academic session in all disciplines.
PMDC asks medical colleges to follow admission quota
He was addressing a high level meeting of deans and principals in the committee room of his office on Tuesday. Addressing the meeting, Dr Nasar asked the participants to adopt a new approach and ignore any pressure for admissions to ensure transparency.
He said no disturbance would be tolerated during the admission process.
, September 13th, 2017.
- #TJCompBenefitsConclave17 is trending at 7 in India
- France invests in ventures focused on advanced defense tech
- Russia and Venezuela agree debt deal
- Govt working to equally develop all parts of country: Zubair
- SSGCL to lay 567km pipelines for gasification of 137 villages of Sindh, Balochistan
- Promotion of interfaith harmony need of hour: Shahbaz
- India using Afghan soil to carry out acts of terrorism in Pakistan: Ahsan
- FATA Reforms Implementation Committee working to resolve all matters relating to merger of FATA with KP
- CPEC to put entire region on path of rapid development: Deputy Speaker GB Assembly
- CPEC essential for investment in region: Mushahid
- Rangers arrest 20 criminals in Karachi
- Security forces arrest five terrorists in Balochistan
- 370,000 undocumented Afghan refugees registered across country
- Negative politics to be rejected by people in next year's general elections: CM
- All obstacles in Karachi Circular Railway project to be removed: Murad
- Russia, Iran, Turkey presidents to discuss Syria in Sochi
- The Netherlands must prepare for a hard Brexit, senior MPs say
- Kremlin: Next Putin-Trump meeting not on agenda yet
- No Contradiction In Blocking Resolution On Masood Azhar: China
- UN revives Myanmar resolution, calls for end to military operations