MANILA, November 14. /TASS/. Russia is ready to cooperate with South Korea in a number of areas and implement the so-called "nine bridges" initiative, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said at a meeting with President of South Korea Moon Jae-in.
"A large initiative of the so-called nine bridges could significantly advance our cooperation in the most important areas," Medvedev said. "Our government is ready to implement these ideas, to give them real dynamics," he added.
Moon Jae-in told Medvedev that South Korea plans to fully support joint projects. Medvedev noted that South Korea is one of Russia's key partners in the Pacific region. He added that over the past nine months, trade between countries has increased significantly. According to South Korean President, trade turnover increased from January to September by 50%.
In other media
- ワンオク is trending at 10 in Japan
- スタートトゥデイ is trending at 8 in Japan
- 議場入り is trending at 7 in Japan
- 杭200本 is trending at 6 in Japan
- がっこうぐらし is trending at 5 in Japan
- #どうぶつの森フレンド募集 is trending at 4 in Japan
- #いいツインテールの日 is trending at 3 in Japan
- SONAR is trending at 2 in Japan
- SONAR is trending at 10 in world
- 夫婦の日 is trending at 9 in world
- 정성훈 is trending at 7 in world
- #Los44 is trending at 6 in world
- #LasCarasDeLaMoneda is trending at 4 in world
- #امطار_الرياض is trending at 3 in world
- David Cassidy is trending at 1 in world
- Happily Ever Afterlife: The Making of Disney Pixar’s ‘COCO’
- Weekend Forecast: Will Pixar’s ‘Coco’ Reign for Thanksgiving Over ‘Justice League’ Breakout ‘Wonder’?
- MBDA official: Defense industrial cooperation must survive Brexit
- Air Force, Navy send more equipment to search for missing Argentine submarine
- UK defense review delayed by leadership shakeup