Moscow can not accept U.S.
propositions for a ceasefire in Ukraine without resolving what it thinks about the origin of the war, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov stated Tuesday.We take the Americans proposed designs and options extremely seriously, however we also can decline them as is, Ryabkov stated in an interview excerpt released by the Russian Foreign Ministrys journal International Affairs.U.S.
President Donald Trump has actually pushed for a swift end to the more than three-year war because taking office in January, but his teams settlements with Russia and Ukraine have yet to produce any breakthroughs.Russian President Vladimir Putin has turned down a joint U.S.-Ukrainian prepare for a broad 30-day ceasefire and last month suggested that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky ought to be gotten rid of from office as part of the peace process.On Sunday, Trump informed NBC News he was pissed off at Putin for questioning Zelenskys trustworthiness as a negotiating partner and requiring brand-new leadership in Ukraine.The Kremlin said Monday that Putin remained open up to speaking to Trump, who later on told reporters he expects the Russian leader to satisfy his part of a peace deal.But Ryabkov warned that Moscow sees no signals from either Trump or Ukraine that might bring an end to the war beyond the 30-day ceasefire proposal.Theres no place [in the U.S.
strategies] for our primary demand today, which is fixing issues related to the root causes of this dispute, he said.Russian officials have actually consistently invoked the term root causes, which Putin stated last June include Ukraine withdrawing from the partially Ukrainian regions and abandoning its NATO bid.AFP contributed reporting.
Music
Trailers
DailyVideos
India
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Bangladesh
Srilanka
Nepal
Thailand
StockMarket
Business
Technology
Startup
Trending Videos
Coupons
Football
Search
Download App in Playstore
Download App
Best Collections