PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Minister Shaukat Yousafzai has refuted the propaganda on social media regarding wrong-side door of buses imported for Bus Rapid Transit (BRT).In a statement issued here Saturday, the minister clarified that the 12-meter long buses had passenger doors on both sides.He said these buses would be run on BRT routes as well as on its associated feeder routes including Bara Road, Kohat Road and Charsadda Road in Peshawar.Yousafzai said during rush hours on feeder routes, the left-side doors of the buses would be used while on stations& platforms the right side doors would be utilized.Earlier this week, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa examineion team released a report that pointed out faults in the BRT project.
On the other hand, a woman from Charsadda was eliminateed nowadays after being run over by the BRT bus resulting in the service getting suspended.TheIndianSubcontinent has not verified the content of the source.
This first appeared/also appeared in https://feedproxy.google.com/~r/com/YEor/~3/SCrYsKsJGKE/454326-kp-minister-refutes-propaganda-against-brt-buses
Music
Trailers
DailyVideos
India
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Bangladesh
Srilanka
Nepal
Thailand
StockMarket
Business
Technology
Startup
Trending Videos
Coupons
Football
Search
Download App in Playstore
Download App
Best Collections